Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Once you find joy in your work and commit to do your best then life becomes very enjoyable

Hello Family! I'm actually really pressed on time right now because we have a district activity today and a ZTM to prepare for tomorrow so I'll just share one quick experience and be off!

This week we went on 3 splits and they were all great learning experiences. The biggest thing I learned was about my expectations and God's expectations. God expects us to try our best and always work our hardest. Sometimes we expect to see baptismal dates or lots of lessons, we expect to see results sometimes. When our expectations are different, that's when we feel sad. 
I've realized a lot more that God wants us to find joy in our work. That is something that we control--how hard we work. The results of our work are always changing, especially because we're working with people who have their agency. If we find joy only in our results our life will be a roller coaster. 
Once you find joy in your work and commit to do your best then life becomes very enjoyable :) After realizing that there were just miracles up the wazoo! Every split this week had a lot of miracles. We work our hardest and have faith and God provides the miracles. Simplicity :) 
I love dendo =D

Thanks for all the information too! I loved the stories!
I'll talk to you next week!
Bye Bye!!!

Elder Sotto

No comments: