Monday, December 24, 2012

best time in my life up until now.

This last week has been really crazy. I went to Obihiro for a Zone Training Meeting, Abashiri the next day so Elder Sasaki could teach a friend living up there, and I`m going to Kushiro this morning early (its about 5:53 AM here) so I may or may not get to read your email, but I`m excited to get your call tomorrow! I will be in Kushiro when I get it. But I`ll try to check there and see what news you had!
I love you! Merry Christmas!
Bye Bye!!! :DDDD
 Ya sorry it was so early haha. I`ll see if I can`t get anything off later today. but thanks for replying! I`m glad to hear everyone is doing well and tell Will to get excited for his mission. It really is the best time in my life up until now. It`s tough but fulfilling. 
I never got to sing for the ward but I`ve still had plenty of opportunities to sing on the fly wherever I go. I love Christmas music :)
I also opened my presents this morning because I won`t be able to tomorrow, but you can open the box whenever you like! Christmas morning is good!
Alright, I love you and I`ll try and check again later! 
Bye Bye!
Thanks for the Email! I`m in Kushiro now and we`re going to have our Christmas party, so I`ll save all the talking for tomorrow. I just want you to know that I love you and that the Lord is truly guiding our steps. He leads us to those who need us most and we have such a great opportunity to change peoples lives. That`s a role I want to play for the rest of my life :) 
Excited for tomorrow! Talk to you later! Love you!!
Bye Bye!!!

Elder Mitchell Perry Sotto

No comments: