Tuesday, December 4, 2012

it`s been a tough week of realizing my weaknesses) and it helped me remember the blessings I have and that the Lord knows me and helped build up my drive

Hello again! Ya, sorry about the picture. There is no usb port for SD cards so I can`t actually send pictures from here haha. I guess the next time I transfer I`ll see what I can do about that :P

Kitami has a couple pretty graveyards I guess. We may go see those sometimes if we have time. Today we`re going to a returned missionaries house for an Okonomiyaki party (food...like a pancake with anything you want in it) and I`m excited :)

It is freezing cold though haha. My hands and feet want to fall off every night. There`s no snow so I`m not wearing boots yet, but maybe I will start. It`s a little mendokusai (obnoxious) to take boots on and off so I haven`t used them yet. Apparently it keeps getting colder till february though.

Thank you so much for the insights dad. I printed it out so I can think about it more. There is a lot on my mind lately and I`m having trouble thinking deeply, so I`ll keep thinking about it haha. It`s nice to have extra inspiration :)

It must be fun having your sister over a lot. I often think of my sisters and family and I`m amazed at how grown up everything has become. It`s very strange even though I`m not even 20 yet :P We are very lucky to have the blessing we do especially from the gospel in our family. Especially the knowledge of things after this life.

Well, a little bit from here. I have a lot of Christmas music to memorize and I`m singing at the Zone Taikai (conference) coming up on wednesday (in an octet). We`re singing Brightly Beams our Father`s Mercy for Elder Ringwood (a member of the 70 that`s coming to visit us). He`s asked us to study Moroni 7 and I didn`t know it was so packed with Doctrine and such. Wow. I`m excited for Wednesday. I`ve also been informed last night that I will be interviewed by Elder Ringwood after the Workshop by him. Evans Kaicho picked some missionaries to be interviewed by him and I`m just lucky enough to be one! It was funny because I got the call after  a really hard day (it`s been a tough week of realizing my weaknesses) and it helped me remember the blessings I have and that the Lord knows me and helped build up my drive :) It`s a tough, fulfilling life out here(in Japanese じゅうじつ Juujitsu) and I love it. 

Well, that`s about it! I`m really excited to call you this Christmas! I love you! Tell everyone I love them! and Mr. Lapp if you see him that I`m so glad he helped me learn how to sight read (lot`s of Japanese music I`m learning) haha. I love you soooooooooooooooo much!

Bye Bye!

No comments: