Monday, July 8, 2013

Mitch's english is beginnig to fade..present tense instead of past,ing instead of ed....hahaha

Hello Family! I don't have a lot of time because it's actually 8 oclock at night and I need to get biking back home, but I have interesting news this week.
There were two missionaries that went home this week because of sickness and there were a couple emergency transfers because of it. An elder in our apartment got moved to a new area and our companionship became a threesome with the other Elder (Onishi) in our apartment. He is now the 3rd ZL of Oodori. He is 17th transfer, Elder Kudo is 12, and I'm 11...its really awesome and interesting haha.
 
Elder Onishi was my ZL while I was in Kitami, so it's nice to have someone with experience helping us out :)
...I know there were a lot of other good things this week, but I can't think of many specifics.
We have been trying to work together well in everything we do as a companionship and we've been meeting a lot of people that are willing to meet with us. This week has been great!
 
Actually, I remember an experience!
 
We contacted a young college kid on his way to work and made an appointment to meet with him again, but he started to act a little wierd towards the end of the contact. Then we he started to bike away he fell over on his bike and we went to help him. He almost seems to be having a stroke or something. We talked to him and sat him down in the shade and bought him a waterbottle from a nearby Vending Machine. He got really light heading I guess (it was a really hot day) and he started to sweat a lot and had a pain around his heart, but we asked him if we could pray with him for his health and he let us! After the prayer we talked a little more and he felt better and left again to head off to his job.
Had we not stopped him and contacted him he probably would've fell over by himself and wouldn't have anyone to help him. It was a miracle! God works in mysterious ways.
 
Alright, I better go. I love you all sooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
Talk to you later!
Mata ne! Bye Bye!!!
 
Elder Sotto

No comments: