Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mar 28

   Wow...it's amazing how much is going on in the world. The problems with people we love and all the hard times. It sure is a good thing that we know that God will guide us to where we need to be. I can't imagine going through life without that knowledge. And I'm excited to share it!

  So this week was really good! I was a little more tired because i had to wake up for choir practice a little early. Oh! By the way, I will be singing in the Saturday afternoon session for conference! I'll probably be way at the top because I'm so incredibly tall! However there is an elder here that is 6'11" and I feel dwarfed by him. It's a weird feeling (sorry for the past 7 years mom :P).

   Something interesting that happened this week, somebody said David Archulletta was sitting at the table behind us and i thought it was a joke, but sure as can be, there he was! So I went over and asked him if he remembered the Jonatakis family and he did! So I told him how I knew them and welcomed him to the MTC and shook his hand. It was awesome! I've seen him just around here and there now and he looks kind of sad to tell you the truth. They try and keep his experience here very private so people aren't supposed to freak out and go up to him and stuff. It seems like he wants a normal mission experience and I don't feel like he's going to get your average MTC experience at least. i feel kind of bad for him but things will probably get better. He's only been here since wednesday. I'm not sure where he's going, but i think somewhere in Chile.

   Don't worry mother! The weather will warm up! It's been warming up here and it feels so nice! Except when the sun is out and my companion goes from a dark place to a light place he sneezes because the light sensor and sneeze sensor in his nose are crossed I guess and they zap each other when he steps into sunlight (pretty funny in my opinion :P)

    oh OH OH! Guess what! This week was Nihongo Dake no Shu! (only japanese week) It's been so crazy hard. I'm really learning a lot though. We have a group of Nihonjin coming in Monday and we're going to have a conference with the whole zone. At that conference a translator will not be provided like usual so our president is going to have us sit next to a nihonjin and translate the meeting for them...AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so scared, but so excited!!! It's going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!!! We've been practicing (my doryo and I) translating testimonies from english to japanese on the spot and it's so hard! But I'm getting better and i'm so waku waku for the Nihonjin! I'm going to talk to them as much as I can! Know any funny jokes dad?

    I understood that all by that way! =D Thank you for the testimony! I'd bear mine in Japanese but I have no time! I have to Go, but Here is a super short version!
   Kamisama wa Ikite imasu! Kamisama wa watashitachi o ai shite imasu! Iesu Kirisuto no mina ni yotte o akashi shimasu Aamen!

  Ai shite Imasu Kazoku!

       Sotto Choro

No comments: