Tuesday, July 17, 2012

. Even when we feel inadequate we should do our best to take all the opportunities that the Lord sees fit to bless us with.

Ohio Gozaimasu!
 
How is everyone? I'm doing great! Transfer calls come tomorrow so everyone is really excited. Olsen Choro (the honbu elder) knows what's happening to me and he said he wishes he was me, so I'm so excited to find out what things are ahead! I really want to leave Oodori so I can see the rest of Hokkaido and stuff, but I also want to stay because we have so many great things happening here!
We went to a baptism with our friend and then he came to church the next day, and he's just doing great! His baptism is at the beginning of September and I'm really excited for him. he's a taxi driver who's been through a lot and wants to build his life so he can help others. A very humble man who's just loving and happy and nice :) He bought us ice cream at a konbini (food shop like a gas station but no gas, just food haha. They have them everywhere here!). I'm very excited for him to receive the blessings of baptism :)
 
That's way exciting mom! I've got a new view on opportunities since I've been out here. Even when we feel inadequate we should do our best to take all the opportunities that the Lord sees fit to bless us with. It's a great opportunity to learn and grow and have fun :) I hope everyone is having fun at home! It's fun to hear about the painting and the kids and the youth in our ward! It's great to see that they're growing :) Tell them that if they want to strengthen their testimonies, read the Book of Mormon everyday and look for the blessings this gospel has brought their lives. For me it's innumerable. My life would be nothing without the blessings of God's gospel in my life.
 
As for the questions:
 
I did get the recipes! And I haven't tried any haha. I will when i have more time on Mondays, but right now we practice every monday for the upcoming Ongaku no Yube so we don't have any time to do anthing else ha. I will soon though!
All letters and stuff have to go through the Main office because we could transfer at anytime. Sorry! But I should get everything eventually :P
 
As for the week, I kind of told our really cool experience already. We are being really blessed.
 
I can't believe camp is almost over! I Nazukashii! It's so good to hear about it! I actually got a letter from the candy chicks the other day. Tell them thank you for Rupert the Giraffe! They'll know what I'm talking about :P haha. Thank you so much for the japanese!
I do have a question. You never did a day of housing after that one day? REally? Not even after appointments fell through or what not? What did you do your whole mission for finding? 
I hope you're loving camp, even when you fall asleep talking to scout masters! :P I loved that story by the way haha. Thank you so much! I love you!
 
Well, Davis Choro and I are going to make a going away cake right now, so I'll have to cut this short. We're probably not going to be companions anymore so we have to have a cake! It must be done :) Tell grandpa perry thank you for his email! I wish I could email him back, but I'm not supposed to so let him know I love him and I'm excited to play cards with him too! 
 
I love you all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even begin to tell you how much :) I can't believe how fast this mission is going! I'll see you soon! Bye Bye!

No comments: