Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I haven't been around other missionaries for 6 months. It's so weird!

Dear dad,
 
Thanks for the email! I do it at the honbu every week now so it's really ahrd to focus with everyone in here talking. I haven't been around other missionaries for 6 months. It's so weird! I can't focus at all so this is going to be a really short letter probably.
 
The Moiwa ward is amazing!!! I love it so much! The Youth are super strong and the ward is pretty big. I forgot how much I love dendoing in Sapporo too! There are so many people that there is never a dull moment. We've been meeting a lot of cool people and have been handing out a lot of copies of the Book of Mormon. We don't really have any investigators at the moment, but we're working hard!
 
My district in this area is huge! There is a lot of calling and reporting I have to do so I have a lot less time to myself now, but I feel like I'm doing good work out here :)
I was also able to stand in on a blessing of health yesterday. It's always so amazing to me the power of the Priesthood and the faith of the people who receive a blessing. It's a really touching thing. I always feel very humble whenever I'm able to participate in any Priesthood ordinances.
 
I have a lot of music practice to do before our concert this Saturday so I better go. I love you! Bye Bye!!!
 
Elder Mitchell Perry Sotto

No comments: