Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Amazing! God`s plans are perfect! I love being a missionary!!!

Hello Family! So the things you sent me just now made me realize...I`m going to be home soon. I`m not really scared or worried or homesick. Just starting to actually realize that it`s going to happen.
 
I guess I`ll tell you quickly about how amazing my week was! So Saturday is the highlight. My convert`s 9 year old daugter got baptized! Yay!!! I`ll send you a picture next week. I forgot my camera :P It was crazy. She is usually really high tension and kind of mean to other people, but after she got baptized and bore her testimony there wasn`t a dry eye in the house. Her mother was bawling. It was amazing! Then after the meeting she went around giving everyone big hugs and she was just so happy! I was very shocked when she ran up to me and gave me a big hug (which is against missionary rules) and then a big kiss on the cheek (which is even more against missionary rules :P) but there was nothing I could do about it. And I have several witnesses that know that there is nothing I could do about it. so as we say in Japanese...Shiyou ga nai (Nothing you can do about it) :P It was truly the most amazing baptism I`ve ever been a part of though. The whole ward was in tears and my eyes even got a little watery. What a miracle. She wouldn`t let anyone else baptize her, and then God sent me back to Hakodate because he knew that. Amazing! God`s plans are perfect! I love being a missionary!!! And I don`t ever want to stop =D
 
My companion and I also were looking for a less active member`s house during the week and it turns out that the address was the Japanese Defense Force`s base...so...we went right up to the gate and asked if they knew who the person was :P It was kind of scary walking up to it, but they were very kind and helpful to us. I love Japanese people :)
 
Lastly, we had the music concert in Sapporo, and it was the most amazing one I`ve been to yet! It was fantastic! I can`t wait till the CD comes out! =D
 
Alright, well that`s about all for this week! I`ll make sure to get everything for school and stuff to you by next week! Thank you and I love you so much!!!
See you soon!
 
Me! (Elder Sotto)

No comments: