Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Burger King Japan’s newest hamburger is a black ninja with a bacon tongue

Oh dad :P  I had to read the article this time haha. There is one burger king in an area close to our area and I told the elders in that area about it so they're going to go :P(

Burger King Japan’s newest hamburger is a black ninja with a bacon tongue


Ok. so this week's miracle was yesterday. It was amazing!
Our investigator came to General Conference with like 4 members and they were always with her so we didn't see her much, but she went to conference. That night we felt I thought "Lets call Iwasaki san and ask her what she thought about conference." apparently right at that time she had been thinking that she wanted to tell someone about the feelings she felt at conference so when we called she opened her heart up to us. She felt the Spirit very strongly and said the path to truly living was opened up to her eyes. She hasn't had hope for the future for about 20 years but she felt so much hope at Conference. She's getting baptized next month :)
 
We also had 3 other less active members come to conference and it was wonderuful!
Conference was great!
I have a lot of new goals for things I want to work on as well.
But a feeling I felt at conference was that I'm very glad this work doesn't end after my mission is over :) I'm very excited for the future :)
 
Alright, well I'll talk to you next week!
Love you Bye!!!
 
Elder Mitchell Perry Sotto

No comments: