Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I can't remember what I did all week, but I did good things I promise!

Hello Family!

I'm sorry to say father, but I haven't read the news you've sent for the last 2 weeks. I've been really busy. It takes a while to read too and I don't have much time at the Honbu so I don't read them a ton. Sorry! 
Thank you for your thoughts though! That's my favorite :) I love your thoughts about your mission and stuff.

This week has been fun!

I have an awkward moment for you! 
The awkward moment when you get asked to announced what you learned from your group studies in the Sunday School class and you give a beautiful explanation about what you need to do to  be a good father...but nobody understands...because you rambled on for 1 minute in english and they only understand Japanese :P 

Then there's...what...what else happened this week...

We had an investigator give us a referral!...and...and

We got to help our dendo shunin move as well!...and....and...and

My memory is mou dame da (It's all down the drain)! I can't remember what I did all week, but I did good things I promise! :P

Today was really good too. I'm learning a ton from my companion and I'm loving life :)

And that's about it! I'll try my best to remember more for next week! 
I love you! Good Bye!

No comments: