Monday, November 4, 2013

The bread of life has no crust.

That Boy Scout event looks really awesome! Thanks for sending the pictures!
So I was thinking about Hawaii and I could definitely see myself going to school there too. It would allow me to keep my japanese up and stay in touch with friends from japan.
I went to a stake meeting yesterday and the day before and I got really sad at the thought that I would have to leave this stake that I love so much! I am really glad that I am able to play a part in the strengthening of it.
So if you decide to go I'm all for it!
 
So this is really random but I really want to go visit my sisters after I get back! :P I miss them!
 
So this week we had transfer calls and...I am staying in Moiwa! I've been there really long! But I went back to being a district leader and my new companion is a Green Bean! He is from Texas and he never stops talking :P He's really funny and ready to go out and do work. He's a great companion. I'm excited to be his trainer!
I was a little worried being with an American companion again because no matter what you do sometimes you just don't understand what people are saying, but the Lord has really blessed us to find people who might listen to our message.
I'm just constantly amazed at the miracles the Lord has been blessing us with. It just never ends! As we keep ourselves worthy and try to do good things God moves His work forward.
My bean (new missionary) is really funny. He says the most random things in the world. This week in our apartment we've heard these things:
 
The bread of life has no crust.
I had my first fart in Japan! This is history!
I'm in Japan! (60 times a day)
Look at that dog! It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (He loves dogs)
etc.
 
He's a great companion :) I'm excited for the coming weeks!
 
If you have any questions about anything just let me know! I gotta go now so I'll talk to you later!
Love you!
Bye Bye!!!
 
Elder Sotto

No comments: